I Can't Do Anything

Posted by kaanklky 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
I Can't Do Anything
July 18, 2014 11:57AM
Hello everybody(again),

I want share my problem fastly;
I bought a MR3020 today, I copy install folder from install_piratebox.zip to usb and attach it to box. I downloaded *-factory.bin file and upgrade my box with this image, but I forgot something, I didn't attach USB to box when I started upgrade. So, MR3020 upgraded with just OpenWRT. And now, I can't install piratebox also I think I don't know how to install piratebox to MR3020.

And now, just wireless led is up and WPS/Reset led flashing when I turned on MR3020. I can connect via telnet and ssh. But I can't fix anything.
Re: I Can't Do Anything
July 18, 2014 07:34PM
Hey,

if you forgot to plug in the USB during install ( eye popping smiley ) - that is openWRT is installed, but PB install failed - you can continue the installation with the Upgrade PiratBox from piratebox.cc.

What this does, it essentially re-installs the new version of PB. Since you don't have an old version, this will be the first install, but should give the same end results.
Re: I Can't Do Anything
July 19, 2014 07:53AM
OMG, we talked on irc channel but I fixed it now! smiling smiley

I used another usb stick, this time, the usb stick have led for w/r processes, and I can understand what happening in box with this usb led smiling smiley I waited for usb's led stop and It's completed when led stopped flash.

I can connect AP and connect box via ssh over wi-fi.

Really really thank you Nargren! smiling smiley

Have a good day.