How to Learn Deleting Files That I've Uploaded to PB for Public Access via Browser

Posted by PBFirstTimer 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Can someone provide pretty simple instructions, or say where I can go to learn how to delete files I've uploaded to my Piratebox. I am almost thoroughly illiterate in Linux. ...but willing!
Much thanks!
1. Shut down your PB.
2. Remove the USB stick and plug it into your PC.
3. Browse the folder "Piratebox/Shared" on the stick and delete or add files, as you desire.
4. Make sure not to touch anything else, unless you know what you are doing.
5. Safely unplug.
6. Plug into the PB and start it.

Share and have fun!

Another way is to use a filemanager and connect over wifi to the PB using ssh. Exactly how depends on what OS you use and what filemanager you use.

Yet another possibility is using ssh and the commandline. For that you need to know command line commands like ls, cd and rm. They are somewhat similar to the dir, cd and del commands in Windows. The contents of the USB stick can be found at /mnt/usb/.

Here is a pretty basic tutorial that might be useful if you want to learn how to use commands from the commandline in Linux: [www.ee.surrey.ac.uk] .