Got Problems installing Piratebox on TPLink3040

Posted by Proch 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Got Problems installing Piratebox on TPLink3040
July 16, 2014 04:57PM
Hi there,

I've followed this guide: pb.cc/openwrt:diy

Actually the openwrt installation has gone well as i can ssh into it (i see the openwrt ascci-art and stuff)
Reading the install.log i found out he was not able to install some packages due to lack of space.
(I have been working on that for quite some time; installing, reinstalling etc etc. so i was thinking that maybe i could have occupied some space or corrupted some memory)

this is my install.log
http://pastebin.com/k2JmmDaU

Tell me if you need more informations.
I can give you ssh access, if you need it.
For a better comunication i am available on irc too.

Thank you.
Re: Got Problems installing Piratebox on TPLink3040
July 18, 2014 06:03PM
Hello,

What device are you using? The MR3020 is used by many people so it has enough place to install all necessary packages for sure.

If in doubt about errors, too many changes you have made, you can simply reformat the USB and Upgrade you piratebox, as per written in the same DIY in the Upgrade Piratebox.
Re: Got Problems installing Piratebox on TPLink3040
July 21, 2014 07:22PM
Proch, sometimes the flash isn't 100% correctly done. This is not your fault.. I describe it, that a byte is not flipped correctly during that procedure.

Try to restart using the upgrade tutorial and do a reflash (including new install folder).

Matthias

This is only my signature.