Piratebox en Buenos Aires

Posted by malev 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Piratebox en Buenos Aires
August 20, 2014 03:12PM
Hello!
I'm gonna be talking about PirateBox in Buenos Aires!
The workshop is entitled "PirateBox, hands on" and it's going to be part of the MediaParty (http://mediaparty.info/) the 8/28/2014 from 1pm to 2:45pm at Ciudad Konex.

I know there is people here who has given plenty of workshops and has been teaching about Piratebox for a long time.
Any recommendations? This is going to be my first one and I wanna avoid surprises smiling smiley

Anyway, if you are in BA, come and visit!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2014 07:19PM by malev.
Re: Piratebox en Buenos Aires
August 20, 2014 07:14PM
Prepare some tiny slides about the project,
Prepare a PirateBox containing the needed images,
more cables,
and be prepared for the strangest questions. smiling smiley

Have fun!

This is only my signature.
August 20, 2014 07:48PM
Hi malev, nice to hear you are ging to BA to talk about piratebox! I think that we as argentinian are open to such nice concepts as the ones represented by piratebox. I suggest you to be nice, to show your felings, give a lot of hugs and show them how nice is to have a piratebox in your backpack!
September 02, 2014 01:04PM
Hello!
It went really cool! My slides are here in case someone wants to take a look smiling smiley

[codingnews.info]
September 05, 2014 06:56AM
September 14, 2014 12:07AM
Thanks Guys for share this slides.

I´m also from Argentina (Venado Tuerto) and is not easy to introduce the concept of PirateBox here. I´ll translate the frontend so it will be more friendly to anyone who wants to use it in the town.

smiling smiley