list of android devices?

Posted by LoJack 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
list of android devices?
August 27, 2014 08:27AM
I've got PB running on an MR3040 happily, but i fancy picking up a small android phone to run it on. is it worth trying to curate a list of android phones it's been successfully run on? i've been iphone a few years now, but as an ex-android phone owner, i know stuff was horrendously device sensitive.

what's the smallest, cheapest and nastiest droid you could get it running on?
Re: list of android devices?
August 27, 2014 05:50PM
I've tried to collect some device infos on my blog.
Here are the results so far: [docs.google.com]
August 28, 2014 11:12AM
stunning, just what i was after smiling smiley
October 02, 2014 02:29AM
i've been iphone a few years now, but as an ex-android phone owner, i know stuff was horrendously device sensitive.

Mohsin
al
January 04, 2016 02:28PM
It works fine in my old and small galaxy young, thank you
October 09, 2016 06:57AM
Works on my Nexus 4 (5.1.1).
September 12, 2018 06:01AM
Defender couple of time blocks useful software too. I have seen it a couple of time. Many time I have disabled windows defender in order to install. when an issue is created then contact to hp support assistant
September 14, 2018 02:02AM
I hope that soon it will work on Apple products. Will there be a compatibility issue if I use a Samsung device?
November 28, 2018 11:34AM
An Android device is a device that runs on the Android operating system. Android is an array of software intended for mobile devices that features an operating system, core applications, and middleware. An Android device may be a smartphone, tablet PC, e-book reader or any type of mobile device that requires an OS BigPond Contact Number
Our wager is that the up and coming Motorola Droid will be the breakout champ from this bunch of telephones. However, here's the entire rundown of authoritatively reported Android telephones, and in addition stuff that is simply supposed now. Bookmark this post, and keep a post for updates Brother printer contact
December 13, 2018 08:57AM
This is the technical support service of 360 total security support ant various if you need any types of fixes and you can get the solution and please keep posting like this.360 Total Security Support Service
December 24, 2018 02:12AM
Don't matter who you are, just love me the way I are happy wheels basketball legends game
March 26, 2019 11:05AM
As open source mobile operating platform. Enterprises today are leveraging this platform for its simplified mobile app development process. Android supports Near Field Communication (NFC) Most Android devices support NFC and It helps solve customer challenges and increase value for their business.
Computer Service Technician
Steps to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 006-370
September 04, 2019 10:55AM
Excellent and nice post. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing that understands the value. I'm glad to have found this posting as its such an interesting one. Fix Dell Printer Error Code 006-370
Canon Printer Error C000
September 12, 2019 07:25AM
Amazing post you shared. Thank you for sharing with us.
Canon Printer Error C000