Old android phone

Posted by Kingkobra813 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Old android phone
June 22, 2015 01:48AM
I have an old samsung note 2 that was on sprint that I'm no longer using. It is rooted and I wanted to use it as a piratebox. I turned on the piratebox app but it said I'm not subscribed to mobile hotspot. Would this even be possible?
Re: Old android phone
February 25, 2017 05:22AM
If you have a shiny new smartphone and are wondering what to do with your old one, you're not alone. There are tons of creative uses for an old Android smartphone that can make your life and the lives of others far easier. Build an alarm clock. Help cure cancer. Secure your home. Save the rainforest. And much, much more. If you want essay related topic you can go for custom essay writing service will get better result.
April 07, 2018 02:51AM
One of my phones had this issue too, but i found a way to get the hotspot working,

Download Airdroid (takes 98.7mb of your precious memory) and use its hotspot feature IN THE APP,
you dont need an account
September 20, 2018 08:01AM
There are few old phones on my desk, all have some issue, someone has touch problem, one has a charging issue, one screen crack and others are have the battery issue, From the beginning, to now I didn't sell any phone. old Samsung phones have wifi direct. By wifi direct I used to print using Hp Printer, Those days no few people aware of it, And I was working with HP Printer Support, I use many printing hacks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2018 10:21AM by nirmal12.
November 18, 2018 03:39PM
can you, please, send me a apk file or a link
November 19, 2018 08:47AM
There are some software that are incompatible with old devices.
I only use my old android phone for online purchasing, recently I got a dog cage at an affordable price. You can give it a shot, but I won't guarantee you that it will work fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2018 08:48AM by bella.mor.