Phone Crash On "Please Wait While Verifying"

Posted by GarrettMickley 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Phone Crash On "Please Wait While Verifying"
May 04, 2016 03:06PM
My entire phone crashes when it says "Please Wait While Verifying".

I'm running Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 with Kingo root.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Full disclosure: I'm pretty new to rooting Android so I don't really know what I'm doing at all. Just following tutorials I find online.
Re: Phone Crash On "Please Wait While Verifying"
May 04, 2016 09:59PM
Alright I got it working, here's how: I followed the instructions here for AT&T because that's the provider I bought my phone through years ago.

gs4.wonderhowto[dotcom]/how-to/hack-your-samsung-galaxy-s4-into-free-wireless-hotspot-0146788/

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

When I tested it said "Settings stopped working" and the Settings app crashes. Then I went to Piratebox app and tried there and got the same thing. I hit the back button and went back to homescreen and then up at the top it suddenly said Tether was on and that Piratebox was running.

I tried connecting from my phone and I see the Piratebox welcome page.
May 04, 2016 10:49PM
Hmm spoke too soon. Restarted my phone and now it's not connecting again. The phone isn't crashing entirely, but the Piratebox app is.
May 05, 2016 02:21PM
Update:

Sometimes it takes a few tries and restarts but I'm able to get it running AS LONG AS "Start On Boot" is NOT CHECKED.
March 29, 2017 08:43AM
I tried connecting from my phone and I see the Piratebox welcome page.
June 11, 2019 03:16PM
If your phone crashes then restart it once and if the problem still contineous then best institute in bhubaneswar format it once the problem will be solved.