[Nexus 5] It works but no redirections?

Posted by MonitorZero 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
[Nexus 5] It works but no redirections?
April 11, 2017 06:17AM
So I was trying to get my old pirate box up and saw they had an app for that now! Which is really awesome! I got it running on a Nexus 5 6.0.1 and TWRP 9.4

First off if you're using this device and you see that you're stuck in the "setting up network" loop make sure you enable hotspot on the actual device. Settings > WiFi > Tethering & Portable Hotspot > Enable and configure hotspot.
I even had to rename the hotspot to Pirate Box - Share Freely to get the SSID right and turn off the password. If anyone knows of any reason I shouldn't be doing this, for any reason, please let me know.

So everything works.. If I go to Pirate.box once I connect to the network but that kinda defeats the purpose since most, if not all, people won't know to do that. Anyone know of a way to redirect and URL to the Pirate.box site?

Thanks in advance! If I need to provide any more info let me know!
nexus
Re: [Nexus 5] It works but no redirections?
July 01, 2018 01:31AM
Same problem running Lineage 14 microG. Its a shame it still does not run on my nexus 5.