Custom Piratebox Homepage w/ Theater View

Posted by woodjl1650 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Custom Piratebox Homepage w/ Theater View
June 21, 2015 01:41PM
Hey guys, made a few mods to the piratebox homepage, also added a Netflix like theater page with scrolling movie poster art linked to the the movie file. Check it out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2015 01:54PM by woodjl1650.
Michael
Re: Custom Piratebox Homepage w/ Theater View
June 29, 2015 06:15PM
This is awesome, will definitely be borrowing some parts if that's ok!
June 29, 2015 09:44PM
Take, modify, do what ever... I've looked all over and not too many folks make big mods to the HTML page. So please share your mods you do, screenshots would be greatly appreciated.
July 31, 2015 03:22AM
Could this theme be modded for android?
November 02, 2015 06:59PM
Realized I never came back to this or published any of mine... but thought I'd share why I loved your idea here so much. I kept your actual theater view the same to create this "AirlineBox", I loved the idea of having that theater offline for flights since I travel a lot, but also wanted a place to put magazines, books etc in case my family is coming with me as well.

So my first html page is definitely nothing fancy, but the link to get to the theater is all your work after that and it's much appreciated.

I also technically forked mine off of Librarybox and not piratebox, but wanted to share anyway. I did this just because it just made it easier since PHP was already there and I especially wanted my "Pictures" tab in the screenshot below to display all of the pictures vs. just listing the files. I also wanted to block my kiddos from uploading files so librarybox was a little better suited for me.

I also liked the features of the stats from librarybox but removed them from the links since I only indend on using them for myself so I could see how many people connected and downloaded stuff during my flights, just for the fun of it.

Edit: adding source in case - [github.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2015 06:59PM by ganastor.
November 02, 2015 09:50PM
To use your code I can use a new USB and just plug into my MR3040?
November 05, 2015 01:01PM
Yep! That's another thing I liked about Librarybox for the openwrt versions is being able to do editing on the usb. I've only been using pirate on my pi's since I can edit directly on the sd card.
November 17, 2015 08:01PM
How do I install this project(theme) on my piratebox