Creating a custom "login" page

Posted by m2xpow3r 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Creating a custom "login" page
November 13, 2015 07:56AM
Hi,

I know it's possible to set a WPA-TSK password to gain entrance to the Piratebox.
But is it somehow possible to create an html page that asks for a password and lets the user continue to the next page if it's correct? Besides that i'm also wondering if it's possible to add a .htaccess file that protects directories?

Thx in advance,
M2xpow3r
Re: Creating a custom "login" page
December 13, 2015 01:01AM
Check out my mod, it is Java base for the login info, but works.

[github.com]

That is my main source file for my LibraryBox, but you can section out just the LogIn HTML/Java sections.

Hope that helps.
September 11, 2016 06:08PM
Hello

The link is 404.

is this the link?
[github.com]-

Klint
September 25, 2016 03:17PM
Very interested in this. Have on the main page a 'login' link that points to a page for logging in so your identity is persistent on the forum/chatbox/messages to the admin. All while noting that it is not required for use. Plus combine this with a mod i'd seen that looked like it gave specific users non-standard name formatting and you have a way for admins/trusted users to identify themselves.