Activity Feed Mod?

Posted by Toneus 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Activity Feed Mod?
October 12, 2016 06:12PM
Has anybody created an Activity Feed Mod for PirateBox?

I've found Stream in github, but I'm new to PirateBox. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Stream cannot be used because it looks like they manage the data storage side of things, but I'm looking for something similar.

There are several useful applications, but a couple that come to mind would be for events like weddings, corporate parties, larger events where people want to share like FB, but not to the www. I've cruised the Forum for Photo Gallery mods, but I really want to take it to the next level.

Obviously, the Upload and Forum have parts of what might be fun, but gathering and sharing in an Activity Feed way with the people at the event would be cool, with Like buttons and comments too.

Taking it to the next step, obviously the pictures would be able to be Exported, but getting an output that a Bride and Groom could keep would be a cool option.

Has anybody done something like this?

Thanks,

Tony

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2016 07:28PM by Toneus.