webpage with lighttdp

Posted by damavox 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
webpage with lighttdp
October 07, 2013 03:47AM
HI might be talking out my ass here when it comes to some of the terms but i was wondering if there was a way to combine an html page with the download directory listings on the PB...

-For example on most webpages (I.E. the piratebay) you see a nice html/css page with download listings and once you click on one of interest it takes you to a description page with a photo matching the file then a download button. is this possible to do with a pb? i imagine it might be to much for the mr3020 but more powerful routers might be able to handle this.
Re: webpage with lighttdp
October 07, 2013 06:57PM
Hi,
sure this is possible why not?
Something like this: [codecanyon.net]

I found a few nice solution, but most has license fees. I think with some google research you find some software for that stuff you want to do. I recommend, that you try to find a software which uses sqlite and not mysql

Matthias
October 08, 2013 04:36AM
Your the man, Matthias!
Now, I am not a developer, programmer, coder or any combination of the shorts. So Is there a tutorial or any info avalible on how to integrate it aka get it working? Also what are the exact terms I would use to search for information on what I'm trying to do?
I understand I'm looking for a "download manager" written in php that uses sqlite but what else would I need to look in to?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2013 05:59AM by damavox.
October 08, 2013 05:40AM
After taking a min to look at the basics, I know I would have use your php tutorial to install scripts. ( or wait for your 1.0 release spinning smiley sticking its tongue out ).
October 20, 2013 07:45PM
any takers on helping me figure this out?