Cannont upload content to piratebox. Server Not Found ERROR in the upload file box.Help Plz

Posted by SnapCount 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
So this is one of 5 PirateBoxs I own but this one is faulty. When logging into the box in the web browser it shows "server not found" error in the box where you normally click the button to upload. Is there any way to figure this out? Thanks
-SnapCount
Re: Cannont upload content to piratebox. Server Not Found ERROR in the upload file box.Help Plz
November 18, 2015 08:10PM
So, the easiest way to get into the topic is, that you post the output of this commands [piratebox.cc]
problem is that frame redirects to [www.piratebox.lan] and ofcourse that does not exist locally.
Where do we change that link?
I want to add to my above message:
The cause is that the wlan0 was not working and I was connected to Piratebox via eth0.
I used another WiFi adapter and the access point worked.
If I then connect to Piratebox via wlan0 I can upload content normally.
Thanks
Re: Cannont upload content to piratebox. Server Not Found ERROR in the upload file box.Help Plz
November 26, 2015 06:38AM
Maybe the problem was, that you ethernet port has a static dns configuration :/
Had same problem.

Used [piratebox.lan] to access the box.

After searching a lot, I found some info regarding a completely different problem. There using ".lan" was found to cause said problem.

So I tried http;//pirate.box and , voilá - it worked.

John Doe
July 28, 2017 05:41PM
maybe that depends on android piratebox.

pirate.box should redirect to piratebox.lan for OpenWrt & RPi versions.

bet regards Matthias