Navigation bug in 1.0?

Posted by k4k 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
k4k
Navigation bug in 1.0?
June 16, 2014 01:56PM
I recently intalled 1.0 on my MR3040. When I navigate to "Files" in the top of the piratebox.lan landing page and then navigate to "Forum" I am redirected back to the "Home" page. It looks like it's trying to load "piratebox.lan/Browse/Forum"(?) and that's the reason for the redirect back to "Home". I have formatted a 1TB usb hard drive to ext4 and transfered the files from the FAT32 USB stick to the EXT4 USB hard drive. Adjusted the permissions per the Matthias' suggestions HERE.

Could someone please test this on a non-modified install of 1.0 to see if it's a result of the filesystem modifications or if it is a legitimate bug?

Thanks,
K4k
Re: Navigation bug in 1.0?
June 16, 2014 04:36PM
I noticed this too.
Going to
piratebox.lan/Shared/
after that Forum links to
piratebox.lan/Shared/board/
and About links to
piratebox.lan/Shared/#about

Those addresses don't exist ofcourse, so it just redirects to piratebox.lan
June 16, 2014 06:30PM
Hi,
yes- thank you for reporting this issue back, already included that for a hotfix release.

Current changes for 1.0.1

Matthias

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2014 06:30PM by Matthias.
k4k
June 16, 2014 07:03PM
Great! Thanks! I'll track bugs on the Github page in the future smileys with beer