Piratebox Imagebuilder

Posted by squishy123 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Piratebox Imagebuilder
September 12, 2017 03:15AM
Hey guys. I just finished building a piratebox imagebuilder to allow you to make custom LEDE-compatible piratebox builds. This project is based on the openwrt image build project created by the official piratebox team(found hereopenwrt-image-build). I would very much like it if you could test out the builder and give any tips/advice for improvements. You can find my project here piratebox imagebuilder.

~Squishy123
Re: Piratebox Imagebuilder
September 12, 2017 10:33AM
I am confused. Why did you not continue with the development branch of the openwrt-image-build repository? confused smiley I already did the conversion o.O
I am confused.

Matthias
September 12, 2017 12:17PM
I just wanted to make a repository to put everything in there. The main change is the scripts that allow you to setup a development environment just by executing it. I was initially confused with how to setup and build images, so I just organized the repository so you can grab everything you need to start building easily.My bad winking smiley, I forgot to push my snapshot changes into the openwrt-image-build repository. I'll push my changes into the repository sometime today..

~Squishy123
September 12, 2017 07:15PM
Thanks for the PR. I didn't have time to review it completely but it look very well on the first glance.

You might want to have a look here [piratebox.cc] , the openwrt-dev-environment repository is what you are looking for.

thank you,
best regards Matthias