[DELETED] New Raspberry ArchLinux Image for testers

Posted by BlueSpider 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
[DELETED] New Raspberry ArchLinux Image for testers
June 13, 2015 07:17AM
Hi,

there is a new image for raspberry pi:
This image contains the image board which was missing in the previous one.

LINK DELETED - found some bugs in my Image.

This ArchLinux Image does not run on my Raspberry Pi 2, but it works on older versions.

My upload bandwidth is very poor, so please seed the file during and maybe even after downloading the torrent.

Give your Feedback in this thread/post please.

Edit:
I added a few trackers to the magnet link.
Regards
BlueSpider

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2015 08:43PM by BlueSpider.
Re: New Raspberry ArchLinux Image for testers
June 13, 2015 08:48AM
Next time, please post the link without the smiley in it spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
June 13, 2015 09:00AM
How can i disable the smiley?
There is a : followed by a ? Which results in moody smiley
June 15, 2015 07:19PM
make a
Language: PHP

tag , that helps , even if it is an ugly hack

This is only my signature.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2015 04:26PM by Matthias.
June 16, 2015 05:33AM
Hi,
I added some trackers to my link in the first post and launched a raspberry pi as dedicated torrent in order to provide all Images from this website.

It may be slow as hell, but it works as tiny seeder. hot smiley
BlueSpider,

Have you had much success in getting this image running? I've been floating around the forums and I can see you've been attempting to get a RPi2 image up and running. I'd like to help you get that going. I currently have Piratebox running on my RPi2 uner raspian, and it sure was easy to setup. I'll see if I can hop onto the IRC and see if you can catch me up to speed on what you've got going and I can help out.
Re: [DELETED] New Raspberry ArchLinux Image for testers
September 16, 2015 05:47AM
Well, I've spent a few hours getting a working version of piratebox running on my Arch RPi2. It seems to work alright, but I still need to do some additional testing and fixing. (The image board isn't running and I haven't looked at why yet) It seems you may have stumbled upon that specific problem before, BlueSpider.

I'll post my steps to getting the RPi2 up and running under Arch in a few days.