PirateBoxLive / Manager Dev Info 5/21/12

Posted by TerrorByte 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
PirateBoxLive / Manager Dev Info 5/21/12
May 21, 2012 03:40PM
Just an update and news for everyone since I disappeared for a week, sorry I took some MUCH needed time off. I actually finished the 11.10 version, and of course the next day Ubuntu released 12.04 so I have to restart lol. This one has been a more interesting project because I have to re-learn where everything is because it uses a horrible combination of Gnome config files (without gnome even being installed mind you) and unity config files and bad documentation. I am starting work on it now as well as work on the new PirateBoxManager for Lighttpd (Thanks Matthias!) and my other projects that are on my Github.

Also on a side note, for those interested our local computer security club started work on an Android anonymization project so now I have even less time thumbs up lol.
Re: PirateBoxLive / Manager Dev Info 5/21/12
May 23, 2012 04:16PM
I also got the GRUB menu to boot with a piratebox splash screen thumbs up
May 23, 2012 05:25PM
May 29, 2012 03:20PM
As of today I got all the configurations and images prepared I just need to some testing and hope it works correctly. FYI the documentation on Unity is garbage at best, they use gnome config files even though gnome is not installed..... angry smiley
June 04, 2012 06:56PM
:-)

PF