Drupal CMS

Posted by patmacs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Drupal CMS
August 31, 2012 05:03PM
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring. I'm interested in getting a lightweight CMS of some kind (Is Drupal Pressflow overkill?) with the intention of creating install profiles to suit everyone's individual needs. This could be accomplished using a stream of drush (drupal shell) commands after the php install. Once it's in drupal, I'm willing to commit 10hrs a week to designing non-threatning splash pages and user interfaces as well as install profiles and custom modules. I'm currently using the MR3020, which I'm not sure can handle a db (Drupal can use almost any db) and apache. I'm not generally a server guy, but I'm learning quick. Is this even possible?

If it's not possible, or if anyone else has another piratebox related project that I can assist in. Let me know. I have 10+ years of experience in html css, php and js. I also have over 10years in photoshop. So, msg me if you need my help. I love this project and I can't stop thinking about it. I've already created 3 boxes and I want to build many many more.