Contributing mobile web development to PirateBox

Posted by ksaurus 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Contributing mobile web development to PirateBox
December 31, 2013 06:09PM
Hello, I just set up PirateBox on my Raspberry Pi and it's running great. I am a web developer / mobile web developer and I'd like to lend my hand in making it more mobile friendly for iOS and Android devices. Please let me know if this is acceptable and where to start (perhaps a Github repo I can clone?)

I would also like to work on UI enhancements such as automatically assigning you a random name (anonymouse426, etc) so that you can go right to chatting while still being unique and a more styled out shared folder.

Best,

ksaurus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2013 06:17PM by ksaurus.
Maybe this [forum.daviddarts.com] could give you an idea spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Hello, According to me it is acceptable and you can definetly make the Pirot Box more mobile friendly for IOS and android devices.You can learn more about web designing and development over here-

[www.thewebartists.com]
[www.thewebartists.com]