Mising imageboard files in ArchLinuxARM-2014.10-PirateBox1.0.2_rpi_1.0.1.img.zip
February 01, 2015 07:03PM
Hi,

unfortunately, I made a mistake while composing the image for 1.0.2 and I forgot to bring the kareha zip file in place.
I noticed that, while I fixed another PirateBox on Transmediale.

I'll post a howto for installing the kareha board on that image tomorrow.

I'm very sorry, for not finding it out much earlier.

best regards Matthias

HowTo get the imageboard working?

Make sure, when you run the "install_piratebox.sh" command, to put all the parameters in one line (it is very long and may look different on small screens).

If your RaspberryPi is hooked up at your network and has a working internet connection, then you should do:
* Login to your RapsberryPi using SSH or sitting in front of it
* Run the following command to install the imageboard
/opt/piratebox/bin/install_piratebox.sh /opt/piratebox/conf/piratebox.conf imageboard
Then the installation should run as normal and you can proceed changing the ADMIN_PASS & SECRET.

If your RaspberryPi doesn't have internet, you can do the following steps:
* Download the kareha.zip on your normal computer. This is the link kareha_3.1.4.zip - Leave the filename as it is, because a script will make a test on it later.
* Connect your computer to the PirateBox wifi network
* Use PirateBox upload feature to bring the kareha_3.1.4.zip to the PirateBox
* run the following commands
mv /opt/piratebox/share/Shared/kareha_3.1.4.zip  /opt/piratebox/tmp
/opt/piratebox/bin/install_piratebox.sh /opt/piratebox/conf/piratebox.conf imageboard

After this, the installation of the imageboard should run straight through and you can continue with changing the SECRET & ADMIN_PASS

This is only my signature.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2015 08:52AM by Matthias.
Re: Mising imageboard files in ArchLinuxARM-2014.10-PirateBox1.0.2_rpi_1.0.1.img.zip
February 02, 2015 08:52AM
*update*

Re: Mising imageboard files in ArchLinuxARM-2014.10-PirateBox1.0.2_rpi_1.0.1.img.zip
February 16, 2015 07:25AM
Hi Matthias can you rebuild your image for Raspi Kareha with integrated torrent thank you in advancewinking smiley
Can you put the fixed Torrent image up please?
June 24, 2015 05:16PM
new image is available here