Index of /board/

Posted by lycros 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Index of /board/
August 26, 2017 12:08AM
Hi,

I've recently installed piratebox on a RPI 3 running raspbian. I've used the instructions listed here.

While connected to the PB via wifi and I click on "Forum" which directs to piratebox.lan/board/. It lists the files located in /opt/piratebox/www/board/

Is this intended and how can I prevent this?

Thank you.
Re: Index of /board/
August 26, 2017 04:37AM
Hi,
open the file "kareha.pl" in the board folder once.. then an index.html is generated.
It seems the installation above is missing that part.

I changed the order in the document slightly so that the imageboard will be initialized correctly while working on the howto.

best regards Matthias
August 26, 2017 07:03PM
Thank you! That worked.

Also, sorry if posted in the wrong subforum, I see now that I should have put it in the unofficial build section.
BobDaPirate
September 19, 2017 11:43PM
I am having the same difficulty as the user above. I used a raspberry pi 2+ with the instructions listed above. I tried opening the kareha.pl file but am still getting index of/board/ when I try to go to the message board. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
October 25, 2017 10:57PM
I had a similar issue on a Raspberry Pi3. When I clicked on the kareha.pl it returned a 500 internal server error. Figured out that I had to install this package on the pi (apt-get install libcgi-pm-perl) - then when I click on the kareha.pl while connected to the PirateBox it immediately took me to the Forum board. Hope this helps!
October 29, 2017 09:19AM
I added this package to [piratebox.cc] , because it is in relation ship not to our PirateBox-Rpi image