the chatbox does not work with piratebox 1.1.1.1

Posted by bigoud 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
the chatbox does not work with piratebox 1.1.1.1
October 06, 2016 01:28PM
Hello everyone, I am unable to activate the chatbox so that users can discuss on it . I would also like to know which folder I must add my html pages I create to showed what look like my PirateBox so that a playlist of music that can be downloaded on my PirateBox? Thank you for taking the time to read my horrible English and if possible to respond.
john

French user , my channels youtube
[www.youtube.com]
Re: the chatbox does not work with piratebox 1.1.1.1
October 07, 2016 12:59PM
Hey,
Did you actually change something in the configuration, or does the shoutbox not work out of the box?

You need to lay down your html files to /opt/piratebox/share/content smiling smiley

best regards
Matthias
October 07, 2016 02:01PM
Hello Mathias.
Thank you for your prompt response . I added the system of "admin" for the chat, unfortunately I did not test before implementing so I can not know if it is my turn of a modification or if already before my change. confused smiley In the chat when I wrote a message and I try to send the "send" button is gray and it gets stuck on "sending" indefinitely. (I checked with several browsers, always the same things). Again thank you for your response and can be the following.
john

[www.youtube.com]
October 07, 2016 08:16PM
ok, this is something I can't help about, sorry.
I can only give you support for the default PirateBox :-(
October 08, 2016 02:15PM
ok in this case I will reinstall the original and I will test even if it works with the base configuration. I just thought the configuration of the module css syntax change, it could come from the right? I come to you once presented original tell you what it is. Thank you very much for your response and your investment for this great project!
john

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2016 02:18PM by bigoud.
October 15, 2016 12:41PM
Hello Mathias actually the chat box has been disabled in error in my configuration changes to enabled admin mod. I reinstall everything behind and it works thank you again for your response

john

[www.youtube.com]