External Wifi adapter?

Posted by josephchrzempiec 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
External Wifi adapter?
December 17, 2016 01:41AM
Hello i have a raspberry pi zewro board. I also have a adapter from micro usb to full size usb. I also have a usb to Ethernet adapter I'm installing piratebox on it. I did all the updates on it But i would like to hook up my Wifi adapter on it So i was wondering If i plug it in will it see it or would i have to do something before to make it setup? I do not have a usb hub so I can not use multiple Usb devices. Can someone please help me out?
Re: External Wifi adapter?
December 19, 2016 12:45AM
hello i finally got the piratebox working. I even can get SSH to work. I did have the wifi working But when i rebooted Wifi USB stop working. I don't know what to do i tried everything I even reimage the sd card and nothing can someone please help me? I know the adapter works because i can plug it into my laptop and it comes up. it is a tp-link wf2116 with a realteck chip set rt18192cu.
Re: External Wifi adapter?
December 20, 2016 08:48PM
does it help to replug the usb stick ?