Html different

Posted by OffNet 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Html different
June 28, 2017 10:10PM
Hi!

so i have customized my website on my raspberry pi piratebox

so on my laptop when i for example go to google.com it directs me to offnet.lan (yes i have changed my domain) and when i get there my changed shoutbox is from default and the whole website is changed. another laptop doesnt have the problem and works fine, but on my android device when i go to the website. it has all changed to default. what is causing this?
Re: Html different
June 29, 2017 07:12AM
Hi,
never heard about such an issue. :-(
Is there a possibility, that the internationalization javascript is interfering? Or the browser cache?

Did you perform any reboots between the tests? Maybe here is something wrong *wondering*

best regards
Matthias
June 29, 2017 08:16AM
I ve faced the same problem.
Check the strings in the /locales folder. In my case I was facing this problem because I had different language set in my android and at other devices
June 29, 2017 08:56PM
so i have tested it out. and i think there is somethink with the redirect scripting with the first lines so i removed the link with offnet.lan so if i remove that so only for example googlecom come up and not the hostname. if offnet.lan is there, the default page come up but when i delete the hostname the custom page come up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2017 08:58PM by OffNet.
June 30, 2017 06:40AM
It sounds more like a caching issue of your browser, for me.
There is no magic with hostname handling in the lighttpd configuration. There is one folder "content" which is linked to the webroot... and there is no difference between "be" or "not to be".

best regards Matthias