LibraryBox & PirateBox @ HOPE NYC July 18-20 2014

Posted by Matthias 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
LibraryBox & PirateBox @ HOPE NYC July 18-20 2014
June 13, 2014 04:56PM
any LibraryBox / PirateBox users will be at HOPE X in NYC this July, it would be nice to get together for a chat.

Not familiar with HOPE? Visit [x.hope.net] .

hope.net
HOPE X] About
HOPE X will take place on July 18, 19, and 20, 2014 at the Hotel Pennsylvania in New York City. H.O.P.E. stands for Hackers On Planet Earth, one of the most creative and diverse hacker events in the world. It's been happening since 1994.

Join us for three full days and nights of activities, including more of the provocative and enlightening speakers that the HOPE conferences are known for. In addition, we have access to a massive amount of space to put together all sorts of hacker projects and assorted fun stuff.

In the past we've had huge hackerspace villages, film festivals, Segway rides, lock picking villages, a wide variety of vendors, art installations, live video, vintage computers, robots, an amateur/ham radio station, electronics workshops, book signings, and the country's biggest supply of Club-Mate.

Now imagine all of that happening right in the middle of New York City, across the street from Penn Station and down the block from the Empire State Building. It seems impossible, but with the hard work and dedication of our huge volunteer staff, we're able to pull it off.

Source from LibraryBox - google-group
Re: LibraryBox & PirateBox @ HOPE NYC July 18-20 2014
June 19, 2014 04:14PM
I will be in attendence of HOPE this year. Hopefully we can indeed meet up for a chat.

--
lnikon
July 18, 2014 03:21PM
So HOPE has started, and I've already met some others. I'd like to put together a more welcome to all informal meet up?

Anyone interested?

--
lnikon
July 18, 2014 03:37PM
I'm here at HOPE X and would be happy to meet up

Except not 4-6 PM Friday because I'm giving a Lightning Talk

Warmspot
I'm also interested in chatting with you guys about the project.