Dockstar Not Obtaining Address

Posted by Synesius 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Dockstar Not Obtaining Address
June 18, 2011 12:24AM
So I've gone with DIY2 for my setup, and I'm using the Asus WL-330gE along side the Dockstar. I have DD-WRT on the Asus just fine; however, when I connect to my gateway the dockstar isn't showng up at all. On top of that, it's been doing nothing but blinking yellow. Im not sure what to do here.

EDIT: Looking around, the blinking yellow/amber light, means I may have a dead dock. Is there anyway to recover it? I literally plugged the brand new unopened dockstar in for the first time and it started doing this. I can't return it, because well, I've ripped it out of it's case to fit it into my box setup.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2011 12:55AM by Synesius.
Re: Dockstar Not Obtaining Address
June 27, 2011 08:01AM
Just to clarify, you've not done the unlocked bootloader thing yet?

If it works the same as my pogoplug did, I had to sign up for pogoplug then edit the settings before I could contact it on the lan, as the first thing it did when I plugged it in was update itself and turned off the ssh daemon...