PB for GLI Domino core and Domino Pi

Posted by ZestyMilk 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
PB for GLI Domino core and Domino Pi
May 11, 2016 07:07AM
Hey everyone,

I see that there are official openwrt installers for GLInet products, however I'm not seeing any bin files for the Domino Core or Domino Pi.

[www.gl-inet.com]

Are there any plans for this in the near future? I've spent the last few days trying to get the gl-ar150 script working and I'm not getting anywhere fast.
Re: PB for GLI Domino core and Domino Pi
May 29, 2016 07:41AM
Hi,
no, never heard of that until now. Seems interesting.
We have a major hardware backlog for supporting new devices.. I can't promise anything now. The OpenWrt Manual instructions may help..

best regards
Matthias

This is only my signature.
May 29, 2016 04:18PM
Wow! That Domino Core could be very useful. Especially with all those GPIO pins!

PirateBox Installs:
2x Zsun's (both testing, one with serial interface)
A5-V11 (mostly for OpenWRT testing DIY)
2x RPi Zero's
(one active in car 24/7, gets a lot of hits at Walmart, movie theaters and the mall)
2x RPi3's (both home servers, one Ubuntu custom install along side a ton of other services)
1x RPi2 (currently work server)
June 06, 2016 12:31AM
I really wanted to use this platform as it is small enough to be used as a wearable, and i am building a bracer with all kinds of tools built in.