Help me Download Plesse! Upload Image to Hoster.

Posted by piratepi 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Help me Download Plesse! Upload Image to Hoster.
December 13, 2015 08:31PM
Hello Community!

I habe a big Problem.
I cant download the Image for the Raspberry Pi because my provider Blocks the p2p traffic.

Can anyone upload the Image to dropbox / mega whatever so I can download it?

Thank you really really much grinning smiley
Re: Help me Download Plesse! Upload Image to Hoster.
December 13, 2015 10:42PM
As already mentioned in the different thread, if fixed the magnet link (again).
Please retry, I recommend using the torrent-client "transmission"

I don't recommend uploading/downloading it to/from someday. These images tend to be outdated quickly, and maybe contain malicious software.

best regards
Matthias

This is only my signature.
December 14, 2015 02:00PM
Thank you!

Works just fine smiling smiley

But really think about upload it to mega.co.nz or something like that, because torrent downloading is illegal in some countrys. (Germany for example) Sounds stupid and is stupid.

I am using a VPN right nie and hopeing that I dont get caught.

Habe a nice day winking smiley
December 14, 2015 02:09PM
But really think about upload it to mega.co.nz or something like that, because torrent downloading is illegal in some countrys. (Germany for example) Sounds stupid and is stupid.
That is WRONG. Bittorrent is not illegal in Germany!
It is illegal to download copyright protected content, for sure.. and based upon the rules here in Germany they sue the hell out of you.

Matthias

December 14, 2015 04:03PM
But some unserious lawers send you bills because they dont know if its illegal. Google it.
December 14, 2015 05:06PM
I'm running a bittorrent client on my Telekom account here in Germany for YEARS without any letter from a lawyer. I'm not sharing illegal material, only ISOs or CC data.
The only law-letter I know in my friendship is from sharning copy-right protected material.

Technically it is also not possible to differ between filesharing bittorrent traffic and i.e. p2p torrent based patch sharing from WoW. ..

8 Legal Uses For BitTorrent: You’d Be Surprised - be careful, the music approach can be problematic.
Ist es gefährlich, eine Linux ISO über Bittorent zu laden?

If you have any public cases (more then one), then provide the sources without spreading such rumors. Sorry for the hard words, but I'm not a fan of hysteric dooming in any case.