No Disk Usage Displayed on Raspi 3b+

Posted by c0ri 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
No Disk Usage Displayed on Raspi 3b+
October 20, 2018 12:38PM
Hey Team,

I'm testing this on a Raspi 3b+. Everything works great except I see no disk usage indicated.

What is odd is I have configured both a usbshare and sdshare. but there's only 1 bar and it's all grey. Seems like there should be a bar for each disk I've added to share.

Checked /opt/piratebox/python_lib/

[root@alarmpi python_lib]# python diskusage.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "diskusage.py", line 10, in <module>
htmlfilename = os.environ["DISK_GEN_HTMLFILE"]
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/UserDict.py", line 40, in __getitem__
raise KeyError(key)
KeyError: 'DISK_GEN_HTMLFILE'

Any ideas?

C

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2018 12:45PM by c0ri.
Re: No Disk Usage Displayed on Raspi 3b+
October 22, 2018 05:24PM
Hi...when you first put the OS on your card, it takes up the full space. After booting you need to expand the OS & recover your available space. This caught me out too & it's not well explained in the starting docs.So, just search for how to correctly expand the memory for your installation.In the the case of mine, Raspbian, it was just a case of going to the OS control panel & selecting the right option.

pcb assembly process

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2018 08:32PM by DunnPenny.
October 23, 2018 02:19AM
Yes, I'm already aware of that.
If you run sudo /opt/piratebox/rpi/bin/sdcard_share.sh it will use the remaining space:
/dev/mmcblk0p4 28G 49M 26G 1% /mnt/sdshare

This appears to only affect sdshare. I reflashed my card and did it again without USB share and still no disk space is shown. However if I only use USBshare then it displays correctly.
November 05, 2018 07:04PM
You do see no disk space usage if you have so much freespace left....