[fixed] menu-icon isn't working on 1.0.7

Posted by meaz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
February 07, 2016 09:16AM
Hi Matthias,

I noticed that the burger icon (called the menu-icon in your css file) works perfectly when you are in the index.html. But if you click on it to go to "files", it doesn't work anymore: you can see the icon, but you can't click on it to have the nav to appear...

Best

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2016 10:17AM by meaz.
Re: menu-icon isn't working on 1.0.7
February 07, 2016 09:23AM
Hi,
so you mean when you are visiting the Box via a responsive design, on a small monitor- like a smartphone?

Interesting.. I'm looking into that.

best regards
Matthias
February 07, 2016 09:32AM
yes, I can confirm that. The issue is a function in scripts.js, which is executed and then breaks because there is a missing dom object on the directory index.
The function is the tooltip for the disk usage.

Well.... it's a pitty that this wasn't found on the RPi test nor someone tested the beta images sad smiley
February 07, 2016 09:41AM
This commit/changes fixed that:

[github.com]

Seems we have to prepare another new version :-(

Thanks for reporting this issue!!

Matthias

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2016 09:43AM by Matthias.
February 07, 2016 10:16AM
Thanks! It works perfectly now..

Matthias
Well.... it's a pitty that this wasn't found on the RPi test nor someone tested the beta images
I was planning to test the beta version, but you were too quick for me as I was waiting for my vacations!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2016 10:17AM by meaz.
Re: [fixed] menu-icon isn't working on 1.0.7
February 07, 2016 10:25AM
Thanks for the feedback.

Next time, it will be a bit longer time for testing.
The problem was a long period of OpenWrt image creation .. and that took much longer then expected.

Next time, I'll try to create a checklist like stylesuxx did for the RPi builds.