Blank page on Raspberry

Posted by Selenuix 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Blank page on Raspberry
August 31, 2017 06:29PM
Hello,
I followed the doc but when I connect my phone to the Access Point, I have a blank page (the redirection work, the page is piratebox.lan/content ) I also wanted to add a button (I followed this guide sorry it's in French grinning smiley ). but it doesn't seems to work sad smiley So, I used the python command to verify some things. It's python 2.x ans when I launch this script and I got an error. RPi.GPIO is not found sad smiley I tried to install it, but I get another error message, that tell me it couldn't use arch repos names. I guess it's because it's read-only, but not sure. I forget to tell, that I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 model B, so I have a built-in wifi card.

EDIT : blank page problem solved, but my problem with the button isn't resolved

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2017 11:57AM by Selenuix.
Re: Blank page on Raspberry
September 02, 2017 08:37PM
Hi,
ok, it is a bit difficult to get the missing library installed. PirateBox Rpi image is based on ArchLinux, you can find some further reading on the Archlinux wiki.
The needed package python-raspberry-gpio is available as an AUR package, which means you need to package it yourself.

The first try should be
Language: PHP
wget https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/snapshot/python-raspberry-gpio.tar.gz tar xzf python-raspberry-gpio.tar.gz cd python-raspberry-gpio makepkg
if that worked, you can install it with:
sudo pacman -U python-raspberry-gpio-0.6.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz

best regards Matthias