Unwanted redirection to homepage (with COPS)

Posted by Loupiote 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now, this forum is in read-only mode. You find details Details hereContinue on /r/PirateBox
Unwanted redirection to homepage (with COPS)
June 21, 2018 03:21PM
I have set up a piratebox at my job and everything works like a charm except one thing :
I have installed an opds catalog managed with COPS, I can see the files description and the catalog, but when I try to download one I'm redirected to the homepage.
The path of the catalog's homepage is /opt/piratebox/www/opds/catalogue and each file are downloaded from a path that looks like this : /opt/piratebox/www/opds/catalogue/download/[some number]/[file name].epub

I'm guessing it's coming from an automatic redirection setup in lighttpd config but I'm not sure, I tried a lot of config change but nothing works, anybody have an idea in how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance !

Edit : I resolved the problem, it was coming from a config of COPS in config_local.php, $config['cops_use_url_rewriting'] was set to "1", it has to be set to "0" in order to work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2018 07:47AM by Loupiote.